The DSM141 is a basic portable multifunction digital sound level meter. It measures ambient sound level ranging from 30dB to 130dB with frequency range of 30Hz~8 kHz.
- Microphone type: polarized capacitive microphone
- Sound pressure accuracy: ± 1.5 dB (sound pressure standard, 94 dB @ 1 KHz)
- Sound pressure frequency response: 30Hz - 8 KHz
- Dynamic range of sound pressure: 50 dB (for each measurement gear level)
- Sound pressure measurement scope: 30-130 dBA, 35-130 dBC
- Sound pressure frequency weighting characteristics: A and C
- Dynamic characteristic of sound pressure: FAST: 125ms, SLOW: 1sec
- Digital display: 4-digit, resolution: 0.1 dB, sampling rate: 2 times/sec
- Analog bar display: Each analog bar represents 1 dB, sampling rate is 20 times/sec
- Measurement range: 30-80 dB, 40-90 dB, 50-100 dB, 60-110 dB, 70-120 dB, 80-130 dB, 6 ranges in total
- Automatic shifting: microcomputer will automatically select the best gear level in the range from 30 to 130 dB
- Below or above limit prompt: indicated by "UNDER" or "OVER"
- Power supply: 4 x 1.5V AAA
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0 ~40 °C)
- Operating humidity: 10 ~80•_É RH
- Storage temperature: 10°F to 140°C (- 10 ~60 °F)
- Storage humidity: 10 ~70•_É RH
- Outside measurement: 7.6(L) x 2.4(W) x 1.14(H) (193 (L) 60(W) 29 (H) mm)
- Weight: about 7 oz. (200 g) including batteries
‰Û¢ Sound Level,
‰Û¢ A/C Weighting,
‰Û¢ Fast/Slow Mode.
‰Û¢ LCD Display,
‰Û¢ Auto Power Off,
‰Û¢ Max Display,
‰Û¢ Data Hold,
‰Û¢ Low Battery Indicator.
- 1.5 AAA Batteries
- User's Manual