Bosch T318B Specifications:
• Type: Basic for Metal
• Overall Length: 5-1/4"
• Working Length: 4.24"
• Blade Height: 0.3"
• Blade Thickness: 0.05"
• Teeth Per Inch: 14
• Material: HSS
• Tooth Design: Wavy set & milled
• Type of Cut: Straight cuts in pipes, profiles, and sheet metal
Bosch T318B Includes:
• (5) Blades
Bosch T318B Features:
• Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
• T-shank blades suitable for jig saws from Bosch, AEG, Dewalt, ELU, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee and others
• When cutting metal, remember to use cutting oil, turpentine or a mixture of turpentine & petroleum oil to cool jig saw blade
• Medium-thin metals 5/64" - 5/16" (ferrous & nonferrous)
• Pipes & profiles diameters 5/64" - 3-1/8"
Bosch is the world-wide market leader for jig saw blades. This means uncompromising quality, innovative ideas and universal use. Whether for miter, straight or curved cuts, Bosch sells the right saw blade designed for high performance in all major brand jig saws.