Bosch T111C Specifications:
• Type: Basic for Wood
• Overall Length: 4"
• Working Length: 2.95"
• Blade Height: 0.3"
• Blade Thickness: 0.05"
• Teeth Per Inch: 8
• Material: HCS
• Tooth Design: Side set & milled
• Type of Cut: Fast, course cuts, ideal for jigsaws without orbital action
Bosch T111C Includes:
• (5) Blades
Bosch T111C Features:
• Basic for Wood blades are the economical choice for fast, coarse cuts in soft wood, OSB and plywood and are ideal for jig saws without orbital action
• T-shank blades suitable for jig saws from Bosch, AEG, Dewalt, ELU, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee and others
• Applications in Softwood, Chipboard, Particleboard, Plywood, Fiberboard, 7/32" - 2-3/8"
• Bosch is the world-wide market leader for jig saw blades.
• This means uncompromising quality, innovative ideas and universal use.
• Whether for miter, straight or curved cuts, Bosch sells the right saw blade designed for high performance in all major brand jig saws.