Festool MFT Multi-function Tables
A stable workbench is critical to most, if not all, cutting operations and assembly work. The inability to move the workbench from the workshop to the jobsite can be limiting. The MFT/3 multifunction table system is a versatile, flexible, and economical solution that can easily be carried to the jobsite or kept in a workshop.
Benefits of Festool MultiFunction Tables (MFT).
- Can easily be carried to a jobsite, due to its compact size and low weight.
- Set-up quickly for accurate cuts with the guide rail.
- Clamp faster with uniform holes and Festool clamps.
- No additional parts needed for set-up.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
- Accurate and repeatable cuts with the guide rail and plunge saw or routers.
- Cost effective — durable long lasting design.
- Versatile — compatible with other Festool systems.
- Precise — accurate cross- cut station when used with saw, guide rail, and fence.