DDM190D PEN-TYPE DIGITAL METER WITH LOGIC TEST
The DAM190 is a portable pen-type digital multimeter featuring non-contact AC voltage detection, auto/manual range, maximum and hold reading, auto power off, and LCD built in for easy reading. The slim and lightweight design with retractable probe is mobile and ideal for both professional and hobbyists.
- Auto and Manual Ranges
- Max. Voltage between Terminals and Earth Ground: 600V DC or AC.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 7000 Ft (2000m)..
- Display: 0.79 In. (20mm) LCD.
- Maximum Number: 1999.
- Polarity Indication: '-' Indicates negative polarity..
- Overload Indication: Displays 'OL'
- Sampling Time: Approx. 0.4 second/time.
- Low Battery Indication: " "
- Auto Power Off: 15 min.
- Power Supply: 1.5V 2 AAA battery.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F To 104°F(0°C To 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 10°F To 122°F(-10°C To 50°C)
- Dimension: 8.2x1.5x1.14 in. (208 38 29mm)
- Weight: Approx. 3.9oz (110g) including battery.
- LCD Display
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Test
- Audible Continuity
- Max Display
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Data Hold
- Retractable Tip
- Low Battery Indicator
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clip & Cable
- 1.5V AAA Battery
- User's Manual