DAM100B DIGITAL ANEMOMETER
Dawson digital anemometer DAM100B is a professional instrument to measure ambient temperature, humidity, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, wind speed and air volume. The compact design enables the Meter to be hand-held or fixed. The large LCD screen with backlight provides easy-to-read testing results.
- Air Velocity (m/s, ft/s, ft/m, km/h, mile/h, knots)
- Air Flow (CFM, CMM, CMS)
- Ambient Temperature
- Dew Point Temperature
- Wet Bulb Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- LCD Display
- Auto Power Off
- Max/Min Display
- Data Hold
- Low Battery Indicator
- Operating Altitude: Maximum 7000 ft (2000 m)
- Calculation Principle: Speed measured by RPM of the fan.
- Display: LCD
- Maximum value: 9999
- Sampling time: ~ 0.4s/time.
- Low Battery Indicator: Sign displays on LCD
- Battery: 1 9V battery.
- Relative humidity–0~85%RH, no moisture condensation
- Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C~40°C), no moisture condensation
- Detector (fan) operation environment:
- Relative humidity– 0~95%RH, no moisture condensation;
- Temperature -4°F to 176°F
- (-20°C~80°C), no moisture condensation.
- Relative humidity0~80%RH, no moisture condensation
- Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- (-10°C~50°C), no moisture condensation
- Dimension(L x W x H):6.5”x3.3”x1.5” (165 x 85 x 38 mm)
- Weight: 0.4lb(200gm)
The Meter’s accuracy is guaranteed between 64°F to 82°F (18°C~28°C),relative humidity < 75% within one year. Recalibrating annually is recommended.
- Battery 9V, NEDA 1604, 6F22 1pc
- Soft Case 1pc
- User Manual 1pc