Festool Cordless Drills
Festool Cordless Drills look different, because they are different. Crafted to the highest level of German engineering, Festool drills offer a level of quality not found in other drills. From the highly efficient motors, advanced ergonomics, and the interchangeable Centrotec® and FastFix® chucks, these drills were designed to work the way people work.
Benefits of Festool Cordless Drills
- Change chucks quickly and without tools with the FastFix chuck system.
- Drill and drive rapidly with the high RPM motors.
- Drill, countersink, and drive screws in less time with the Centrotec bit change system.
- Many tools in one with FastFix and Centrotec chuck systems (right angle, eccentric, depth stop, compact driver, drill).
- Easily access tight spots with the compact design.
- Increased comfort during extended use due to ergonomic, well- balanced, and lightweight design.
- Electronic controls maintain high performance, while protecting batteries and motors.
- Optimal run times, consistent power at any speed, and longer service life with integrated electronic controls.
- Longer battery life and increased productivity thanks to efficient motor design.
Comparison of Festool cordless drill models
Below, you will find a comprehensive list of specifications for each of the cordless drill models in the Festool line.
|Cordless Drill Model||T-Series||C-Series||CXS-Series|
|Motor Type||EC TEC Brushless||EC TEC Brushless||DC|
|Battery Voltage||T 12 - 10.8 v, 3.0 Ah
T 15 - 14.4 v, 3.0 Ah
T 18 - 18.0 v, 3.0 Ah
|C 12 - 10.8 v, 1.5 Ah
C 15 - 14.4 v, 3.0 Ah
|10.8v, 1.3 Ah|
|Screws per Charge*||T 12 - 540
T 15 - 730
T 18 - 920
|C 12 - 240
C 15 - 730
|RPM - Setting 1||0 - 450||0 - 450||0 - 400|
|RPM - Setting 2||0 - 1,500||0 - 1,500||0 - 1,200|
|Keyless Chuck Capacity||1/16" - 1/2"||1/16" - 1/2"||1/32" - 5/16"|
|Weight||T 12 - 3 lbs. 2.0 oz.
T 15 - 3 lbs. 9.1 oz.
T 18 - 3 lbs. 13.7 oz.
|C 12 - 2 lbs. 10.3 oz.
C 15 - 3 lbs. 8.4 oz.
|Systainer Size||SYS 1 T-Loc||SYS 1 T-Loc||SYS 1 T-Loc|
|Keyless Drill Chuck|
|Centrotec Starter Set|
|Right Angle Chuck||Included in Set Version Only||Included in Set Version Only||Included in Set Version Only|
|Eccentric Chuck||Included in Set Version Only||Included in Set Version Only|