45106 Union Round Pt. Shovel w/ Rolled Step, Open Back, 48" Ash Handle. Contractor grade shovels for less demanding situations. The Union Tools round point digging shovel can be used for digging and excavation in a variety of soils. It features a heavy duty open back tempered steel blade with forward turned blade step. The crimped steel collar strengthens the handle to socket connection for added strength. This shovel will provide years of dependable service.
- Forward turned step for secure foot placement
- Heavy duty open back tempered steel blade with forward turned blade step
- Crimped steel collar strengthens the handle to socket connection
- 48-inch North American ash handle for strength
- Width: 8.625" Length: 58.25" Height: 6"
Bishop Quality Rating: BETTER Tools for the contractor that needs a tool that will stand up to professional us