Innovative power tool notches or cuts through-holes in thick wood stock quickly, neatly and accurately.
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building
- Extremely portable at only 37.4 lbs.
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments
- Cutting line indication plate
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Professional 12 AMP motor
- Razor sharp chain to quickly notch or cut holes
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy serviceability
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation
| || |
- 23/32" (18.25 mm) Cutter Chain (A-16570)
- Sharpening Holder (123028-2)
- Wrench (781204-0)
- 100 cc Oil Supply (182229-1) Capacity Max Hole Width (Longitudinal) 5-1/8", Max. Hole Width (Transverse) 7-1/4", Max. Hole Depth 6-1/8"No Load RPM 3,200Chain Speed (ft./min.) 1,000AMPS 12.0Size 15-1/4"x11-3/4"x20-1/4"Cord Length 16.4"Net Weight (lbs.) 37.4Shipping Weight (lbs.) 44.0
Copyright © 2017 Direct Tools & Fasteners.