Kreg Precision Miter Gauge System (KMS7102) – One Miter Gauge with Everything You Need for Accuracy
Why spend your time calibrating a miter gauge when you can get amazing accuracy right out of the box? Our Precision Miter Gauge System requires no calibrating, and features positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45° to make it easy to cut accurate miters quickly.
Of course, when you do want to cut a more complicated angle, the easy-to-use Vernier scale allows for fast adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
Plus, the Precision Miter Gauge System offers a long, anodized-aluminum fence and stop system that let you easily make accurate, repeatable cuts.
- Perfect Miters, Fast! – Precision is the name of the game for this CNC-milled miter gauge. We worked build accuracy into every feature of this product from the rugged aluminum fence, to the solid yet versatile Swing Stop to the easy-to-use yet amazingly accurate Vernier scale. With all of its great features, this miter gauge will give you better, more accurate cuts to ensure project success.
- Precision Lens Cursor – Similar to the type of lens found on a quality table saw rip fence, the clear lens features a high-visibility red line that makes it easy to set the Swing Stop for precise cuts, time after time.
- No Play in the Miter Slot – Our extremely straight 24" anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8" thick by 3/4" wide, and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate “play” in the miter slot with the turn of a screw driver.
- Swing Stop – The Swing Stop slides effortlessly along the fence of the Precision Miter Gauge and locks securely into place with the turn of a knob. It also features a curved foot that lets you easily swing the stop temporarily out of the way without having to remove it. That means you can quickly square one end of a board, flip it around, and then cut it to final length without ever moving the stop.
- Add a Versatile Fence – The miter gauge’s “break-away” design allows you to add a versatile, heavy-duty fence to your Miter Gauge.
- Fence: 24" aircraft-grade aluminum fence
- T-Slot Bar: 24" long x 3/8"-thick x 3/4"-wide
- Positive Stops: 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30°, and 45°
- Vernier Scale: Adjusts to 1/10th of a degree
- Finish: Anodized for easy clean-up
- Calibration: Factory-calibrated; perfect right out of the box
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (1) Precision Miter Gauge
- (1) 24" Fence with Scale
- (1) Zero-Return Stop
- (1) Swing Stop with Precision Lens Cursor
- (1) Self-Adhesive Measuring Tape
- Owner's Manual