The DSM101N is a portable, multifunction digital multimeter featuring a large three line backlight LCD screen. Basic functions include: AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle measuring. It also features a thermocouple, ambient temperature, relative humidity, sound level and luminosity measurements. The retractable stand is ideal for travel and office use. This DSM101N is truly an All-in-One meter that is ideal for both professional and hobbyists.
- Auto range and manual range.
- Overload protection is provided for all modes.
- Maximum voltage between terminals and earth ground: 1000V DC or 750 VAC
- Operating altitude: max. 2000 meters (7000 ft.)
- Display: LCD, Temperature/Humidity/main display
- Maximum value display: 3999
- Polarity indication: automatic; '-' for negative polarity.
- Overload indication: 'OL' or '-OL'
- Sampling time: approx. 0.4 second per sample
- Function and Unit display
- Auto power off time: 30 min
- Resettable fuse: F1 500mA/250V
- Fuse protection: F2 10A/250V (quick acting)
- Power Supply : 1.5VÌÑ3 AAA batteries
- Battery low indication: ‰ÛÏ ‰Û on LCD
- Temperature Index: < 0.1ÌÑ Accuracy /°F
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (10°F to 122°F)
- Dimension: 195 92 55mm (7.7 3.6 2.17 in.)
- Weight: approximate 400g (14oz) including batteries
- AC/DC Voltage
- AC/DC Current
- Duty Cycle
- Ambient Temperature using embedded temp. sensor
- Temperature using included thermocouple
- Relative Humidity
- Sound Level
- LCD Display
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Test
- Audible Continuity
- Data Hold
- Low Battery Indicator
- li>CAT. II 1000V
- CAT. III 600V
- Test Leads
- 1.5V AAA Battery
- User's Manual