Dawson DDM230A is a portable, hand-held yet professional meter that features AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Capacitance, Resistance, Continuity and Diode Testing, as well as a Non-Contact Voltage detector. This Meter is easy to use even with one hand, suitable for professional users or amateurs, and ideal for school or home use.
- Voltage Range: 100 ~ 240V AC.
- Overload voltage: CATIII 600V.
- Frequency range: 50 ~ 60Hz.
- Measuring distance: <5mm.
- Power Supply: 1.5V 2 AAA battery.
- Humidity: <85% relative humidity.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F To 122°F(0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F To 140°F(-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimension: 5.82 0.78 0.98 in. (148 20 25mm)
- Weight: Approx. 1.8oz (51g) includes battery.
- User's Manual
- 2x 1.5 V AAA Batteries.