The DAM190D is a portable pen-type digital multimeter featuring 5V logic level test, DC/AC voltage and current measurement, auto/manual range, maximum and hold reading, auto power off, and LCD built in for easy reading. The slim and lightweight design with retractable probe is mobile and ideal for both professionals and hobbyists.
- Auto and Manual Range
- Max. Voltage between Terminals and Earth Ground: 600V DC or AC
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 7000 Ft (2000m).
- Display: 0.79 In. (20mm) LCD
- Maximum Number: 1999
- Polarity Indication: '-' Indicates negative polarity.
- Overload Indication: Display 'OL'
- Sampling Time: Approx. 0.4 second/time
- Low Battery Indication: " "
- Auto Power Off: 15 min.
- Power Supply: 1.5V 2 AAA battery
- Operating Temperature: 32°F To 104°F(0°C To 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 10°F To 122°F(-10°C To 50°C)
- Dimension: 8.2x1.5x1.14 in. (208 38 29mm)
- Weight: Approx. 3.9oz (110g) including battery
- AC/DC Voltage
- AC/DC Current
- LCD Display
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Test
- Audible Continuity
- Max Display
- Data Hold
- Logic Level Test
- Retractable Tip
- Low Battery Indicator
- Test Leads
- Alligator Clip & cable
- 1.5V AAA Battery
- User's Manual