Festool Plunge Cut Track Saws
Festool TS Plunge Cut Track Saws deliver the capabilities of a table saw, a miter saw, a radial arm saw, and even a panel saw, all with unmatched precision in a compact, portable design. Festool invented the guide rail/saw over 45 years ago, and has continuously set new and higher standards for laser-straight precision- cutting with the TS plunge-cut saws.
Benefits of Festool Plunge Cut Track Saws
- Set up precision cuts of any length in seconds with the guide rail's zero clearance splinterguard.
- Change the FastFix saw blade in just a few simple steps.
- Reduce clean-up time and maintain a healthier work environment with integrated dust extraction design.
- Do the work of a radial arm saw, miter saw, and table saw with panel saw-precision all in one saw.
- MMC electronics offer soft start, constant speed under load, variable speed, temperature and overload protection.
- Cut more accurately with easy depth adjustment in mm increments.
- Deliver finish-quality cuts the first time with the guide rail, eliminating rework and material waste.
- Achieve cleaner cuts with no tear- out with the splinterguard.
- Triple motor bearing extends service life — three bearings take the load.
Comparison of Festool track saw models.
Below, you will find a comprehensive list of specifications for each of the plunge cut track saw models in the Festool line.
|TS 55||TS 75|
|Standard Package Includes|
|High-Quality Carbide Blade||48-Tooth||36-Tooth|
|Guide Rail Included||55" (1400 mm)||75" (1900 mm)|
|Plug-It Power Cord|
|Systainer||SYS 4||SYS 5|
|Power Consumption||1200 watts /
10 amps 120 v AC
|1600 watts /
13 amps 120 v AC
|Saw Blade Speed||2,000 - 5,000 rpm||1,350 - 3,550 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||6 1/4" (160 mm)||8 1/4" (210 mm)|
|Bevel Cuts||0° - 45°||0° - 45°|
|Cutting Depth On Guide Rail||1 15/16" (50 mm) straight down
and 1 7/16" (37 mm) at 45°
|2 3/4" (70 mm) straight down
and 2 1/8" (55 mm) at 45°
|Cutting Depth Without Guide Rail||2 1/8" (55 mm) straight down||2 15/16" (75 mm) straight down|
|Arbor Size||.787" (20 mm)||1.101" (30 mm)|
|Weight||9.92 Lbs. (4.5 Kg)||13.6 Lbs. (6.2 Kg)|