CT 48 HEPA Dust Extractor - 584084
Dust control is an integral part of the Festool system and design philosophy. That is why the CT 48 is equipped with tool-triggered auto start functionality so that when you plug your tool into the supplied outlet socket, the vacuum cycles with the tool. This represents greater efficiency in dust extraction, noise reduction, and with less energy consumption versus a constant-on unit. Variable suction force allows you to regulate the suction based on your tasks. A small detail sander may not require the full 137 CFM of this unit, but a router may require it.
- Automatic Tool Start & adjustable suction with tool triggered or manual on-off switch and infinitely variable suction force, can be used wet or dry
- Supplied with 11-1/2 foot long anti-static hose that is flexible and kink-resistant and will minimize shock hazards as well as reduce static cling
- Sys-dock and hose garage feature allows for the storage and transport of Festool Systainers (not included) on the top of the flat, low-profile unit
- Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite
- Equipped with one HEPA main filter that is flat and are positioned over the collection area for maximum capacity with a compact design