Festool Sliding Compound Miter Saws
There are many good reasons to make the Kapex KS 120 your next sliding compound miter saw: lightweight, superb dust extraction capabilities, micro-bevel adjustments, large scales, variable speed, quick release fences, dual laser guides, and FastFix blade changes, to name a few.
Innovative features that allow you to measure and cut inside and outside corners without complex calculations are sure to take productivity to new levels. No other sliding compound miter saw offers so much value and so many great features.
Benefits of the Kapex Sliding Compound Miter Saw.
- Faster cut alignments with fully adjustable dual-laser marking system.
- Rapid miter setting with cam-action lock system.
- FastFix blade change system for rapid blade changes.
- Rail-forward design allows you to work in tight quarters.
- Angle transfer device eliminates complex angle calculations.
- Easy and precise bevel angle setting with counter spring system and fine adjustment.
- 12" miter saw capacity in a 10" miter saw design.
- Attention to air flow and system components delivers highly efficient dust extraction.
Comparison of Festool compound sliding miter saw models.
Below, you will find a comprehensive list of specifications for each of the miter saw models in the Festool line.
|Kapex KS 120|
|Standard Package Includes|
|High-Quality Carbide Blade||60-Tooth|
|Angle Transfer Device|
|Hold Down Clamp|
|Power Consumption||1600 Watts (13 Amps)|
|Speed||1,400 – 3,400 rpm|
|Cutting Depth 90°/90°||12" x 3 15/32" (305 x 88 mm)|
|Left/Right 45°/90°||8 15/32" x 3 15/32" (215 x 88 mm)|
|Left 45°/45°||8 15/32" x 2 1/8" (215 x 55 mm)|
|Right 45°/45°||8 15/32" x 1 3/8" (215 x 35 mm)|
|Special Cutting Depth||4 23/32" x 3/4" (120 x 20 mm)|
|Crown Nested Capacity||6 5/8" (168mm)|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||28" x 19 3/4" x 18 1/2" (713 x 500 x 470 mm)|
|Dust Port||27 mm or 36 mm|
|Weight||47 lbs (21.5 kg)|