Manufactured to exacting tolerances and with the highest quality materials, Festool routers are designed to be both accurate and long-lasting. Whether trim routing laminate or making heavy cuts in hard maple or solid surface material, Festool offers a router to meet nearly every application. These routers offer unprecedented levels of usability with built-in dust extraction, micro-adjustability, and a tremendous range of clever accessories.
Benefits of Festool Routers.
- Maintain constant speed under load with MMC electronics.
- Fast, accurate and tool-free router depth adjustments.
- Quick bit changes, thanks to easy- access designs and ratcheting collets.
- Jobs require less physical effort, because of the high power and low weight.
- Accurate control and greater comfort with the ergonomic handles.
- Lockable triggers and variable speed control.
- Precise to 1/256" (1/10 mm) depth adjustment.
- Near-total dust extraction for a cleaner work environment.
- Plunge routers combine with Festool guide rails for straight and repeatable cuts.
Comparison of Festool router models.
Below, you will find a comprehensive list of specifications for each of the router models in the Festool line.
|MFK 700||OF 1010||OF 1400||OF 2200|
|Standard Package Includes|
|8 mm Collet|
|Dust Extraction Hood|
|Standard Threaded Base For U.S. Guide Bushing|
|Standard U.S. Guide Bushing Adapter|
|Plug-It Power Cord|
|1.5° Horizontal Base And Sensor Bearing Set|
|Systainer||SYS 2||SYS 3||SYS 4||SYS 4|
|Power Consumption||720 watts / 6.0 amps||1010 watts /
8.5 amps 120 v AC
|1400 watts /
11.7 amps 120 v AC
|15 amps 120 v AC|
|Drive Shaft Speed||10,000 - 26,000 RPM||10,000 - 23,000 rpm||10,000 - 22,500 rpm||10,000 - 22,000 rpm|
|Maximum Bit Diameter||1" (26 mm)||1-3/4"||2-1/4"||3-3/8"|
|Quick Depth Adjustment Range||N/A||2 3/16" (55 mm)||2 3/4" (70 mm)||3-5/32" (80 mm)|
|Collet Diameter Range||8 mm||1/4", 8 mm||1/4", 1/2", 8 mm||1/4", 1/2", 8 mm|
|Weight||4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)||5.94 lbs (2.7 kg)||9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)||17.2 lbs (7.8 kg)|