Festool brings a new level of precision to jigsaws. Smooth curves, splinter-free cuts, and less sanding are all possible with a Trion.
Wandering cuts are virtually eliminated with the patented three-way saw blade guide and adjustable carbide guidance jaws that keep the cut perpendicular to the base of the jigsaw. Effortless cuts can be achieved with a high-performance, 720 watt motor, controlled by MMC electronics for consistent cuts through most materials.
Benefits of Festool Jigsaws
- Faster blade changes with FastFix quick release system.
- Stays on course; spend less time sanding and recutting.
- Work faster by eliminating clean-up with integrated dust extraction.
- Tool-less blade changes.
- High-performance motor generates a strong pulling force.
- Ergonomic, Vibration-free and smooth running, for total control.
- Precision – three way blade guide keeps blade exactly at pre-set angle.
- Splinterguard – ensures tear-free cuts.
- MMC motor control – starts up smoothly and maintains a consistent cutting speed for cleaner cuts.
Comparison of Festool jigsaw models.
Below, you will find a comprehensive list of specifications for each of the jigsaw models in the Festool line.
|PSB 300||PS 300|
|Standard Package Includes|
|Multi-Purpose Wood Saw Blades (Qty 2)|
|Plug-It Power Cord|
|Systainer||SYS 1||SYS 1|
|Power Consumption||720 watts / 6 amps 120 v AC||720 watts / 6 amps 120 v AC|
|Stroke Rate (1")||1,000 - 2,900 spm||1,000 - 2,900 spm|
|Stroke Adjustment||Four Stages||Four Stages|
|Bevel Adjustment||0° - 45°||0° - 45°|
|Cutting Depth, Wood||4 3/4" (120 mm)||4 3/4" (120 mm)|
|Cutting Depth, Non-Ferrous Metals||3/4" (20 mm)||3/4" (20 mm)|
|Cutting Depth, Soft Steel||3/8" (10 mm)||3/8" (10 mm)|
|Weight||5.06 lbs. (2.3 kg)||5.29 lbs. (2.4 kg)|